Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 55 min
- 10 cups shredded hash browns
- ¼ cup + 2 T butter
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz sour cream
- ½ cup Guida’s milk (recommended: 1%)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° F
- Melt ¼ cup butter and pour into 9×13 inch baking dish. Add hash browns (no need to thaw).
- In separate bowl, mix soup, sour cream, milk, and green onions. Pour ½ of the mixture over the hash browns. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle one cup of grated cheese on top.
- Add remaining hash browns and pour remainder of mixture on top. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top, and cover with crushed corn flakes.
- Drizzle 2 T melted butter over mixture and bake for 55 minutes.