Cinnamon Swirl Yogurt French Toast
Prep Time 10 min
Cook Time 10 min
- 2 medium-size eggs
- 4 egg whites
- 1 Cup Guida’s Dairy Skim Milk
- 2 Tsp cinnamon
- 8 Slices cinnamon swirl bread
- 2 Cups fat-free plain yogurt
- 5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Cups coarsely chopped fresh fruit (such as strawberries, peaches, blueberries)
- Combine the yogurt & maple syrup; refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk & cinnamon.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet to medium heat; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dip each piece of bread into the mixture, coating evenly. Place slices in skillet & cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, cut warm french toast on the diagonal; arrange on plate, top with fruit, then the yogurt mixture.