Cookie Dough Dip
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Guida’s Dairy heavy cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars until well-combined.
Add vanilla extract and salt and stir well.
With mixer on medium-low speed, gradually add in all-purpose flour until completely combined.
Gradually add heavy cream to mixture until completely combined.
Stir in mini chocolate chips
Tip: To store, place in an airtight container and refrigerate. Sit at room temperature before use to have it return to a dip-like consistency as it will harden when cold.