Cookies N’ Cream Pops
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time 4 hrs
- 15 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup Guida’s Dairy chocolate milk
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup Guida’s Dairy whole milk
- 2 cups cookie dough ice cream
- Scrape filling from each sandwich cookie into a bowl and set aside. Add cookies to a zip-top, gallon-sized bag and close shut. Using a rolling pin, crush cookies into small pieces.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon cookie crumbles into each popsicle mold.
- Add chocolate milk and chocolate ice cream to blender. Blend to combine.
- Fill molds 1/3 of the way with chocolate mixture.
- Rinse blender before adding in whole milk, cookie dough ice cream and the sandwich cookie fillings. Blend to combine.
- Fill molds the remaining 2/3 of the way with the cookie dough mixture before covering and adding a popsicle stick to each one.
- Freeze at least 4 hours before serving. Store in molds until ready to serve.
Special tools: Popsicle molds and popsicle sticks