Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 15 min
- 3 cups Guida’s Dairy 2% Reduced Fat Milk
- 1 8 oz box elbow macaroni
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 6 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cook macaroni noodles al dente and drain, set aside. Preheat oven to 375.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and stir in flour until combined. Gradually add the milk as you stir.
- Bring to a boil and continue stirring for 2 minutes, then reduce heat to low until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese, butter and salt and pepper until cheese melts. Add cooked noodles to cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a casserole dish, baking covered for 15 minutes. Enjoy!