Frozen Chocolate-Covered Cherry Smoothie
Prep Time 5 min
Cook Time 5 min
- 4 cups Guida’s Dairy Low Fat or Skim Milk
- 2 cups sweet cherries (pitted & halved)
- 4 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 tsp almond extract
- Place 2 of the 4 cups Guida’s Dairy milk in a zip-seal plastic bag.
- Place cherries in another zip-seal plastic bag; drizzle chocolate syrup in with the cherries and mix well. Place both bags in freezer; freeze until lightly frozen.
- When you are ready to prepare the smoothies, remove the bags from the freezer, checking to be sure the contents are lightly frozen.
- Place frozen milk and cherries in blender. Pour remaining 2 cups of milk in blender; add almond extract.
- Blend until mixture is a smooth consistency. If desired, blend smoothies in 2 batches.
- Serve immediately.