Lime Berry Trifle
Prep Time 20 min
Cook Time Chill for 1 hour
- 1 pint (2 cups) Guida’s Dairy Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped
- 1 (10-ounce) jar lime curd
- 1/2 (10-inch) angel food cake, cut into bite-size pieces (about 8 cups)
- 4 cups assorted berries (strawberries cut into fourths, blueberries, raspberries and/or blackberries)
- In a large bowl, gently fold lime curd into whipped cream.
- Place 1/3 angel food cake pieces on bottom of 12-cup trifle bowl or other clear glass serving bowl. Top with 1 cup berries. Top with 1/3 whipped cream and lime curd mixture. Repeat layering two more times. Top with remaining 1 cup berries.
- Cover, refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.