Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa
Prep Time 5
Cook Time 10
- 2 cups Guida’s Dairy whole milk
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips (substitute dark chocolate if not available)
- 2 tablespoons prepared caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- pinch of Maldon sea salt flakes
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, slowly stirring as the chocolate melts to prevent scorching.
- Adjust salted caramel flavor to your preference, then use a milk frother to fully blend the hot cocoa.
- Pour into two mugs, then top with your favorite hot cocoa pairings.
- Mini marshmallows with caramel drizzle and sprinkling of sea salt flakes.
- Dark chocolate, milk chocolate or white chocolate dipped pretzel sticks for stirring.
- Mini marshmallows and crushed peppermint flakes or mini candy canes.