Prep Time 10 min
- 20 marshmallows
- 3 cups (about 6 scoops) vanilla or chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup Guida’s Dairy whole milk
- 1 chocolate bar
- 4 graham crackers, broken
- Chocolate sauce
- Heat broiler. Put marshmallows on a foil-lined baking sheet, and place under the broiler. Broil for 1-2 minutes, or until toasted. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce around the inside of your milkshake glass and add a layer of broken graham crackers in the bottom of the glass.
- In a blender, add ice cream, milk, and 14 of the toasted marshmallows. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour into milkshake glasses until half full. Add another layer of broken graham crackers and finish with the rest of the milkshake. Top with a graham cracker, chocolate pieces and toasted marshmallows.
Recipe courtesy of Half & Half magazine, a food magazine celebrating dairy and those who make it. Learn more and subscribe at halfandhalfmag.com