Strawberry Confetti Popsicles
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 6 hrs
- 2 cups Guida’s Dairy milk
- 2/3 cups Guida’s Dairy heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup strawberry syrup
- 8 ounces white chocolate or vanilla almond bark
- Pastel confetti sprinkles
- Combine the milk, heavy cream and strawberry syrup in a bowl. Mix together until well combined. Pour the mixture into each of the 8 ice pop molds and over; insert popsicle sticks upright and place in the freezer. Freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours or overnight.
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, dip each ice pop in hot water for 5 seconds and pull up the stick to remove.
- Melt the white chocolate or almond bark in the microwave at 30 second intervals. Let cool until barely warm but still pourable. Dip each popsicle in the chocolate and immediately sprinkle with the pastel confetti.
- Store popsicles wrapped in waxed paper in the freezer.