Prep Time 10 min
- 5 large scoops of strawberry-coconut ice cream
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Guida’s Dairy milk
- 1/2 cup fruity miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup assorted sprinkles
- Guida’s Dairy Whipping Cream
- Decorative toppings (lollipops, rock candy, wafer)
- Combine the ice cream, strawberries, and milk in a blender.
- Snip the miniature marshmallows in half. Press the cut half of one marshmallow on the inside of a 10 ounce glass, pressing firmly so that it sticks. Continue to add marshmallow “polka dots” inside the glass, and repeat with a second cup until both are decorated.
- Spread a thin layer of vanilla frosting around the top rim of each cup. Roll the frosting in sprinkles until the edge of the cup is entirely covered.
- Divide the milkshake between the cups. Top each cup with whipped cream, and add a big pinch of sprinkles to the top of the whipping cream.
- Now for the fun part… decorating! Add fun and colorful decorations like swirled lollipops, rock candy sticks, sour rainbow belts, wafer cookies, and unicorn straws. Enjoy!