Want S’more Pie
Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 45 min
- 1 cup Guida’s Dairy heavy cream
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 8 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 3 egg whites, very cold
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 7-ounce container marshmallow creme
- In a small saucepan, heat cream until bubbles begin to simmer along the edge of the pan.
- Place chocolate chips into a large, heat-proof bowl and pour hot cream on top. Let set 2 minutes.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold together the cream and chocolate until smooth.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cold egg whites and cream of tartar on high speed until soft peaks form, about 5 minutes.
- Add in marshmallow creme and continue to beat until stiff peaks form, about 2 more minutes.
- Top pie and finish to recipe instructions.
S’more Pie assembly:
- Prepare chocolate filling and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes until set.
- Prepare marshmallow meringue and top pie. Using the kitchen torch, carefully toast the meringue topping. If you don’t have a torch, heat oven broiler and brown the top for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice and serve.